Ironically, it looks that many events planned by a Indian political party, Aam Aadmi Party is like an Astrological missile, at least as far as I am considered. Since my mind is totally on planets transit in Navamsa, invariably, given a chance, it harps right on to Navamsa.
My take on transit of Mars in total isolation of any chart is as follows:
- Mars in Libra means, its 8th sign characteristics are fairly diluted
- Its ownership of Aries, the first sign of the Zodiac is greatly enhanced
- Planets conjunct transit Mars, planets aspecting it get moderated to take on the qualities and impact of Mars
- It has its veto power on Libra and as well the signs its aspect viz., Capricorn, Aries and Taurus apart from the amsa signs, as and when it moves forward or backward if retrograde
The following amsa of Mars, in my opinion is very significant
- First amsa viz., Libra itself
- 4th amsa viz., Capricorn
- 7th amsa viz., Aries
- 8th amsa viz., Taurus
Obviously, this is nothing short of an off shoot of its aspects, 4, 7 and 8. To keep the write up short and precise for reasons best known to all of us and not to create any panic amongst readers, I have reproduced below the image of Mars move into 4th amsa on August 2nd at 2039 hrs IST.
I am compelled to draw your attention to my post on Saturn moving to 8th amsa on 20th August. Incidentally, Mars too moves to 7th amsa on the same day. It is best that we witness events and then check back what Astrology has for us. Let all of us hope and pray God for peace and tranquility while truth and justice has to prevail.
Astrology is best experienced than read.K Jagadish, Bangalore, India. August 1, 2014.