While delineating any natal chart or even in Prasna Shasthra, harmonious and very tight relationship between the lords of 5th and 8th or the planets posited in these signs by aspects or asterism may lead to sudden and unexpected developments, generally. The events thus emanating from such combination can be good or bad depending upon various points. Further, due consideration has to be invariably given to the natural lordship of the Zodiac signs as well. It is worth stressing in this context that Mars is invariably the trigger.
Following transits in the offing will be highly interesting:
- Venus enters Libra, its own sign coming out of Virgo, its debilitated sign on Nov 30.
- Mercury enters Sagittarius on Dec 6.
- Mars enters Libra on Dec 24.
- Venus moves to Scorpio to join Saturn on Dec 25.
- Jupiter turns retrograde on January 8, 2016.
Applying the transits on to Indian Independence Chart, the Lagna lord Venus moving to Libra followed by Mercury moving to Sagittarius on Dec 6 can perhaps begin another major battle between the ruling party and opposed by all other political parties.
Jupiter the lord of 8th and 11th transiting in the 5th sign of the Zodiac viz., Leo and aspected by Saturn in 7th (the 8th sign of the Zodiac) will take head-on Mercury the 2nd and 5th lord for India once it enters Sagittarius (the 8th sign of India) on Dec 6 and received the beneficial aspect of 8th lord well placed in Leo and gets bombarded by Mars the 8th and 12th lord of Zodiac now transiting in the 5th sign of India. Mars, as we know is the lord of 7th (opposition) and 12th lord in Indian Independence Chart. Thus, the strength of Sagittarius i.e., the 8th sign of India will increase all at once. 8th house becomes strong, negatively by adverse bombardment of Mars, the 7th and 12th lord. 8th house is the house of longevity and most often unforeseen difficulties as well. Mars being the first and eighth lord of the Zodiac, it can always start an event or terminate an event that is going on.
Although this is not a comprehensive delineation of Indian Independence chart we can expect the following impact on the outer periphery:
- The war of words between the ruling and opposition parties will escalate in a big way.
- There could be steep deterioration of conventions and values.
- Strong possibility of good polarization amongst opposition parties.
- Government will face a lot of difficulties and will become further weak.
- Ruling party may be compelled to re-look at many points and stop their members from talking in the public domain.
- Jupiter turning retrograde on January 8, 2016 is certainly not good for the Government.
- Highly unexpected and sudden developments are very likely.
On the whole, since India is now in Moon dasha and Moon being in the star of Saturn perhaps it is time for democracy to be re-defined and it may happen.
K Jagadish, Bangalore, India. November 25, 2015.