I wish the counting of the votes was 15th August so that it would have been synonymous with the Independence Day we have been celebrating all along! Since the counting is scheduled for the 15th May, this is the day that we need to engrave in Gold as the Second and true Independence Day of India. The country will get a fresh lease of long and prosperous life, truly democratic.
The election result will be highly unprecedented and could be shocking and surprising in so many ways. It is not the media report or any one’s guess or desire. The planetary positions in transit superimposed over the Indian Independence chart suggest that it will be the end of the road for all parties who had mastered the ‘art of vote catching’ over a long period. They will have to accept ‘pen is mightier than the sword’. Aam Admi Party led by Arvind Kejriwal will create a ‘big hole’ in the game of numbers by its MPs in sizable number as has been already reported in this blog.
Arvind Kejriwal will become indispensable under all circumstances and will silently go ahead with his mission and vision of cleaning up the political system in the country, relentlessly. The reasons for Arvind Kejriwal’s AAPs performance excelling calculations of Political Pundits, media, opinion polls etc., have been discussed in other context. Supplementing the very same critical points, the analysis of the Indian Independence chart as stated above, synergizes with observations done on Arvind Kejriwal’s birth chart and as well ‘Prasna’ done several times.
The inference I draw blending the above points are:
- AAP will get 70 or even more seats tending to be the 2nd largest party, hopefully. I know it may be too much to believe now, but let’s wait and watch.
- No one can form the next Government without Arvind Kejriwal’s opinion/consent.
- Obviously, AAP though maintaining political untouchability, will be compelled to participate in the next Government, directly or indirectly, with all their terms and conditions.
- Buying support for a price by other parties will only have restrictions with no scope open.
- Therefore, no one may participate in ‘horse trading’.
- Persons aspiring for the Prime Minister’s chair will think deeply and evaluate their gain, if any.
- They (other parties) will know that holding position of power without scope to convert into business will not stake their money.
- Every party will be compelled to honour the Constitution of India and someone will be forced to form a Government or quit politics which is also not possible.
- Integrating all the points above, the greed and glamour for power to make money will die a horrible death and send shock waves for their tribe.
- Arvind Kejriwal’s mission thus begins but will take off after a few months by a midterm poll.
- Lastly, the ongoing process of election is sure to drain out the ill-gotten money, resources and everything in the hands of undesirable elements and therefore I feel that that it is the Grand design of God to curb antisocial practices and provide justice to common people.
Astrological reasoning for those interested in Astrology have to understand with the reference of Indian Independence chart. Just to make it easy to read and as a ready reference the screen shot of planetary position as on the 5th March, 2014 is given. All the points are just the tip of the iceberg and we can write a book, if required, explaining a host of factors through which the following conclusions are drawn:
1. Election officially announced by the Election Commission on the 5th March, 2014
- Moon in Aries, the first sign of the Zodiac meaning a fresh start.
- Saturn in the 7th sign of the Zodiac (depicting weighing balance) stationary (apparent) due to the fact that it became retrograde just on the 2nd March.
- Mars also stationary in the 7th sign of the Zodiac as Saturn.
- Rahu conjunct both Saturn and Mars.
- Jupiter the lord of justice in the 3rd sign of the Zodiac aspecting the above planets with the 5th aspect signifying the past, the 9th sign of the Zodiac with the 7th aspect and the 11th sign of the Zodiac with the 9th aspect indicating gain in future.
2. Navamsa considerations
- Saturn was in the 9th amsa of Libra when it turned retrograde on the 2nd March and it was about to give a new future as per its role be it an individual or the nation.
- Jupiter then, viz., on the 5th March, 2014 was retrograde in Gemini and was in the 5th amsa of Gemini. Please note that Jupiter was retrograde on the 7th November, 2013 in Gemini when it was transiting in the 8th amsa while ‘8’ stands for termination of the past since for a planet transiting in a dual sign, it is the past that comes to the forefront.
- Quite interestingly, Mars the trigger for any event which just got retrograde was not only stationary (apparently) but was in the second amsa of Libra viz., Scorpio.
- Glancing the Navamsa chart of transits as on the 5th March, 2014, I find the retrograde Mars’s 4th aspect on retrograde Jupiter in Aquarius amsa and retrograde Jupiter’s 5th aspect on retrograde Saturn in the amsa of Gemini. The 8th aspect of retrograde Mars falls on retrograde Saturn thus terminating the role of Saturn in the event.
Blending all the points above and also deciphering the Independence chart of India, the General Election declared on the 5th March, 2014 will have to be re-done is the Astrological conclusion. Therefore, I am of the firm opinion that a Mid-term Poll is inevitable for India. Let me add here that the Astrological analysis and factors given above are by no means comprehensive and it is just an attempt to put in some points. As already stated, there are a host of other factors which has made me arrive at this conclusion.
Let us patiently watch out the further proceedings of the ongoing elections and also pray God for the good of the country.K Jagadish, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, May 2, 2014