Mars, the planet of trigger which was retrograde since March 1, 2014 will get direct on May 20, at about 0702 hrs. No event can take place without the influence of Mars. Mars energy has survival instinct and initiates action. It obviously has termination capability as well. Saturn – 3rd and 10th aspect, Jupiter – 5th and 9th aspect and Mars – 4th and 8th aspect are the planets having special aspects while all other planets have only the 7th aspect. Please note the sequence of these aspects – 3, 4, 5 – that is Saturn, Mars, Jupiter and 8, 9 and 10 – Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.
While delineating birth charts apart from so many other considerations, it is of vital importance to note the numeral of the Zodiac sign that is – Aries 1, Taurus 2 and so on and to note which planet/s aspects a particular sign and what is the sign number. This is applicable both in Rasi chart and as well in Navamsa. For example, Jupiter’s 9th aspect on the 9th sign of Zodiac that is Sagittarius, and Mars’s 8th aspect on the same sign may mean termination of the future. Nevertheless, it cannot be a rule, just like that, since we need to know which are the other planets influencing that sign and has to be coordinated with all other planets as well.
Mars now transiting in the 6th sign of Zodiac viz., Virgo and getting direct as mentioned earlier generally means:
- All matters of Virgo sign whatever it means to individual chart starts moving forward.
- Issues related to Sagittarius, Pisces and Aries follow as above.
- Generally, the matters related to Aries will get terminated or ends.
- In individual charts, planet/s in Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces and Aries will now get excited. Effects being good or bad depend upon a number of points as applicable to individual chart.
- Generally, Mars getting direct and moving forward is a sign of progress or being in forward gear.
To avoid possible confusion, let me mention that, by and large, all matters which got stalled and moved back and forth since 1st March, 2014 will get re-energised and will move forward. Since the Karma theory – as you sow, so you reap – is universal. In order to drive home the point directly, I would like to give this example – for someone facing a criminal offence having avoided action by getting it stalled through legal avenues from March 1st, once Mars gets direct, the legal process resumes without fail. On the positive side with another example, let us say someone having sent applications for a job earlier may now hear about progress.
It is right now transiting in Taurus and will enter Gemini on the 23rd May. Gemini the 3rd sign of the Zodiac is Mercury’s own sign as we all know. There it conjoins transit Jupiter. This may generally trigger:
- Legal scrutiny of documents, contracts.
- Possibly in the context of recent elections may even mean initiation of legal action for review of results etc.
- Since both retrograde Saturn and Rahu (a planet of fraud, rigging, contextually) will be trine to Jupiter/Mercury and Mars getting direct in the 6th sign of Zodiac is very likely to trigger actions.
- It is also possible that the new Government will re-open many files, contracts, documents etc.
- It is also likely that some secret or un-publicised decisions of the outgoing Government might get triggered.
Sagittarius sign and planets therein will be under excitation from –3rd aspect retrograde Saturn conjunct Rahu, 4th aspect of Mars, aspect of Jupiter and Mercury from Gemini. Since Sagittarius is the 9th sign of Zodiac it is possible that it might mean ‘future’ stalled since March 1st may move forward from 20th and 23rd could be another step forward. I must add here that for Sagittarius, its lord Jupiter is transiting in a Badaka rasi and on when the Badaka rasi lord Mercury joins there, we have to judge the impact very carefully taking many other points. The new Government in India might have to encounter legal battles.
As a matter of Disclaimer, let me add that the above points are of general nature for the sake of information and not an estimate about any specific entity or event. Further, the information should not introduce any kind of fear and that should never be the aim of Astrology.